Friday, May 12, 2017

Who Are You?

Who am I?? Where am I? What have you done with my family? Why am I in a hospital? Why can’t I remember anything at all? So you think that sounded reasonable?... yeah? Me neither lmao. But if I had amnesia and I didn’t know a single thing, there is probably one person that I would go to and ask just about anything to. Im not going to announce this persons name but just know that they know everything about me. If could ask them everything about my childhood, like why I got adopted, when I got adopted, and just about anything that I remember from my childhood. Everything that I can remember about my life, this person knows about it. I would ask how old I was, where I lived, who my family is, and who my friends were. I would then ask what had happened and why I didn’t remember anything at all. BUT ONE THING IS… HOW WOULD I KNOW WHO TO ASK ABOUT MY LIFE IF I HAVE NO IDEA WHO ANYONE IS?!?!!?!?

3 comments:

  1. who is there to help you out?! i feel bad for you! btw, i love your background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is there to help you out?! i feel bad for you! btw, i love your background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea theres really no way loseing everything could end good.

    ReplyDelete