so like this isn't my favorite song, but you know the song "Sugar, were goin down" by Fall Out Boy?. Well in that song it talks about "were going down singing" well this isn't going to be a song about swinging like we are talking about swinging on a swing.
so one day I was out for a nice old walk, then I randomly wanted to bake a cake. so I went home and got a lot of things to make a cake. but when i looked in the cabinet there wasn't any sugar. so I decided to go to the store tog et some sugar. as I was walking to the store I walked passed the park and i saw something very odd. so i thought i could take a little detour and go see what was going on. I walked into the park and seen what looked like the swing moving by itself. when i got over there i seen a bag of sugar on all three of the swings. i thought this was my lucky day!! i had seen three bags of sugar for free. so i went and reached to grab then they started swinging really high. i got super scared and then suddenly super sad... well because ALL THREE BAGS FELL AND SPILLED ALL OVER THE SAND!! THE SUGAR WENT DOWN SWINGING!!! OMG I HATE MY LIFE.
No comments:
Post a Comment