Friday, May 12, 2017

I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends

Dear Amber Christine Petr,

            If I had to write a letter to someone who has believed in me since day one, im going to have to say it would be you. You have been my best friend for about 3 years now and honestly im so glad to be able to have you by my side. There are so many things that you have helped me through and there are also many things you have told me I was dumb for doing. I know that I can trust you with anything. From day one, you have been my main supporter. You have helped me through multiple stupid relationships, stupid friendships, and stupid mistakes. You have told me to do things in different ways and I never listened and did them my way, looking back on that, I should have done them your way. You have put me back on me feet after I never believed in myself and you have gotten me out of one of my worst mindsets. I love you so much Mother Petr!!

No comments:

Post a Comment