Friday, May 12, 2017

Hudson Honors

Most Interesting Part:  The way that little Q-Naum talks all of the time
Least Favorite Part: The homework and all of the midweeks
Thing I Learned or improved upon the most: Grammar would have to be the main thing in English 3 that I have improved on the most.
Favorite Memory: when Willie drops his binder and spills it all over the floor.
Best Thing about Hudson as a Teacher: probably would have to be her laugh
Thing Hudson Could Improve for Future Classes: less homework homie

Any Final Comments for Hudson: dude have a great summer, see ya next year my little homie

4 comments:

  1. well golly gee wizz thanks for putting me in your blog even though talking all the time isnt a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. like you know... your little mumbling nonsense stuff that you do?!!

      Delete
  2. Who doesn't hate homework haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Or when my friends hid my binder in the podium and I spilled it trying to get it out because someone unzilped it.your right thats just a giggle.🤔...😅

    ReplyDelete