Friday, March 3, 2017

Let’s Go to Japan! I’m Not Joking This Time!

If I could go anywhere in the world without worrying about all of the costs I would go and visit the Eiffel Tower but probably mostly at night. Just looking at pictures of it at night makes me want to go there so bad. It is super beautiful and I get so mad when I see pictures and people have actually been there. It looks so beautiful and I would do anything to be able to go and see the Eiffel Tower. I would actually like to walk up all of the stairs. The Eiffel Tower is 1,063 feet tall and I feel that it would be terrible to have to walk up all of those stairs, but I feel that the excitement and the experience of doing it would totally be worth it in the end.
Image result for eiffel tower at night


2 comments:

  1. I'd like to go to the catacombs of paris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so i never knew what that was until i looked it up yesterday, but that looks kind of creepy.

      Delete