So I have several siblings. Let us start with the two that I
never see. I have two older half sisters named Kalee and Jasmine. Kalee lives
in Canton , Illinois and I rarely ever get to see her. I
stay in Lewistown every weekend, it is like 15 minutes from Canton , and I barely ever get the chance to
see her. She has three daughters and a fiancée. When Brianna and I were younger,
I guess that we were close with Kalee and Jasmine before we moved. Jasmine is my
other half sister that lives in Florida .
We have not gotten to see her for almost 11 years. She has two little boys of
her own. She is planning to come to visit us all in June or July of this year.
Now I can go onto a sister that I was adopted into having, Whitney. She is
almost 27 years old with no kids and she loves to travel around the United States . She
and I have the closest bond. I can tell her literally tell her everything and I
know that she will keep it a secret. Another
sister that I was adopted into having is Delana. Delana is 27 years old with a
daughter. She does not really talk to our family much anymore since she moved
to Nebraska . She
does not really come and visit us anymore as she did before. She had rather
separated herself from our family. Now onto a brother that I was adopted into
having Trey. Trey and I do not really have any form of bond with each other. We
do not talk to one another unless we have to. He is 19 years old and has moved to Effingham , Illinois
with his biological brother. He didn't really do or say too much before he left. But we were never really close. Next is my full blooded brother Nick. He is 19 years old and he lives in East Peoria with his girlfriend Liz who is 30 years old and her four kids. Nick and I have always been sort of close. When we were younger we got along a lot more. Now that we are all older we don't always talk as much. Finally my last sibling Brianna. She is my only full blooded sister out of the five that I have. She is 17 almost 18 years old and she has a baby on the way. Besides Whitney and I, she and I have the closest relationship. We fight sometimes but then other times we can be best friends. We don't always get along, but when we do we seem like best friends. We get on each other's bad sides a lot, but what siblings dont?. But yeah this blog is too long for me so I'm done here.
No comments:
Post a Comment