If I could go on a date with any celebrity, I think that it
would have to be Nat Zang. He is the dude that plays 10K in Z Nation. He is literally my favorite
character. In the show, he named himself 10K when the zombie apocalypse started
because he wanted to be able to kill 10,000 zombies. Whenever he wants
something dead, it is dead. I could imagine going on a date with him only because
we are so similar. He likes very few people and cannot stand when someone is in
his way. In season 3, he is bit by this half zombie half-human named Murphy. However,
you would not understand unless you have seen this show. I strongly love this
show so much and I am so glad that I have found this show on Netflix and in my opinion,
it is way better than The Walking Dead.
Our date would probably go so well just because we are so similar and I wish
that I could survive the zombie apocalypse with him. J

No comments:
Post a Comment