Friday, March 3, 2017

I Never Knew That About You!

Okay so I guess I am supposed to tell you people things about me that might surprise you… okay well lets start with the fact that I use to be able to do a cartwheel, and now I try and I look like a tumbling elephant. A round off is apparently supposed to be harder than a cartwheel but I can do that, its pretty much the same, but you run and you land kind of different. Therefore, I mean I guess it is not the same. When I was in like 8th grade or something like that, I played the trumpet (and I actually enjoyed it). I have played the clarinet before but I never thought that I would enjoy playing the trumpet at all. Another thing is that I cannot stand most dark sodas. I can only drink cherry Coke, Pepsi, and Regular Pepsi. The smell of root beer makes me want to puke. Most people also love cream soda and I think it tastes like those root beer barrel candy things. And ewww they are just god-awful. Soy muy bueno en Espanol (I am very good at Spanish.) I took Spanish in high school for my Freshman year and half of my sophomore year and I dropped it because I thought I was terrible. I got a B+ on my final my sophomore year for Spanish. I never had the confidence in myself to be able to continue taking the class because I would never do my homework because I always thought that I would fail the assignment. Well I guess most people already know that I was adopted and most know the reasons why so no need to talk about that. So yeah those are just a couple minor things about me that people didn’t really know. 

1 comment:

  1. I tried to do well in Spanish, but I could never get the hang of it. You should've rejoined band. We could always use more members.

    ReplyDelete