Friday, December 9, 2016

Under the Floorboards

So I am just hanging out after school with the Naumdawg... by the way that is the good ol' Stacey Nauman. I had a bunch of Biology that I needed to catch up on. I told her that I needed to go get a drink because homework is just so exhausting. I walk out of her room and as I am walking down the hall way I see a door in the floor that i have never seen before. I run back into her room and she is gone... WHERE DID SHE GO!? I start yelling for her and I can't hear or see her anywhere. I start to get really worried... but not too much because that just means that I won't have a Biology class anymore!! So me being my adventurous-self I walk over to the open door. Good thing I always carry a flashlight in my back pocket. I shine my flashlight down into the hole and I see stairs. So I decide that it would be a fantastic idea to go down the stairs. I get down the stairs and I smell some funky smell.I try to follow it. As I keep walking farther and farther into the creepy place I get really close to the smell. I come up to a door. I slowly open the door and I hear an evil laugh...like the mad scientist type of laugh. So I walk into the room and i spot Naumdawg cooking up some recipe. She turns around and see's me, then she tells me that if I kept this a secret that I would get a 100% A+ in her class. So I decided to take this deal up... well that was until you made me do this blog... so if anyone is reading this can you please not tell Mrs. Nauman that I told on her?? Please? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

1 comment: