Friday, December 9, 2016

Thorns and Roses

Every week is full of highs and lows. I do not really have that many highs during the week until the weekend. This week… well on Monday I was heading on my way home from Michigan and it was actually pretty darn fun. Then Tuesday I came back to school…YUCK!! Nothing really exciting happened then. On Wednesday Josh came and picked me up and we went out to eat, that was a very high thing that happened this week mostly because I just mostly love food. Then Thursday I hung out with Whitney, then she stayed the night with me before she leaves for South Carolina. And well today… it’s Friday and im leaving Washburn for the whole weekend so its all okay!! My weekend wasn’t full of very many highs, but it also wasn’t full of that many lows either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment