Friday, December 9, 2016

Attack of the Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons

Okay... so I know that it says what is the coolest thing that I have built in the snow, but I don't build things in the snow because its way to cold for that. But when we were all younger Nick and Trey use to build igloos in the snow all the time. We use to think that they were the coolest things ever, they would make them look so cool. But Brianna and I never got into doing things like that. We use to all go sledding at the park, down the big hill. We would have snowball fights... but who didn't. But anyways lets get to the point here... If i couldn't get cold and i had unlimited snow, i would build the Elsa Ice Castle, but made out of snow. Wouldn't that just be the coolest? Or it would be even better if I had the powers that Elsa did. Honestly that would be the best so i could just do anything i wanted to with snow... like make it disappear forever because i absolutely hate it!!

2 comments: