Friday, October 21, 2016

Your Wish is my Command

So I get 3 wishes… huh?? WAIT… YOU SAID NOT FOR MYSELF?... DID THAT SAY THAT I HAVE TO PICK 3 WISHES FOR OTHER PEOPLE?? NOW HOW AM I GOING TO PICK 3 WISHES FOR OTHER PEOPLE BESIDES MYSELF?... Well I have to try right?? So I mean if I had to give 3 people wishes I would pick Brianna, Josh (my boyfriend) and my Mother. I would wish for Brianna to have a beautiful and healthy babygirl, and for her to be able to raise her right. I would give this to her because that is my sister and I want to be able to have a healthy little niece. I want everything to go perfect throughout her pregnancy. Then the wish that I would give to Josh is that he stays out of trouble and is able to get his own house soon and to have a good court date. Then for my Mother I would wish for her to be able to stay healthy the rest of her life and have everything go as she plans for it to go for when we move. I would want everything to go as they all wanted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment