Friday, October 28, 2016
Grim Grinning Ghosts Come Out to Socialize
So if I were a ghost I would kind of be a good ghost and a bad ghost. I would love to go out and have fun with my other ghost friends but then when I see a human person that i don't like, you can bet on it that I will be haunting them and have fun for a little while. I would also love going out to parks and be able to be a child again without anyone looking at me weird. I would go to the mall and start taking clothes off the racks and throw them around the stores and throw them out into the hall so the alarm would go off and people would start going crazy. I think that I would actually enjoy my life a lot as a ghost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment