I have heard many people say that teenagers revolve their
life around social media. I find this very true. This generation is so
different from the past generations. I have seen children that look no older than
7 years old that was walking around with an Iphone. When I was 7 I wasn’t even thinking
about getting a phone let alone an Iphone. My cousin who is 10 years old has an
instagram and snapchat. When i was 10 years old i didn't even have a phone. My first phone was a flip phone, then i upgraded to one of them fancy ole' sliders!!! Most kids nowadays have Iphone, but im still stuck with the good old Samsung Galaxies!! (:
We had matching bikes when we were little ! Now they all take "squad" pictures ...not fair.. then again I don't think I would like growing up with iPhones and stuff ..everything would be so different to me now
ReplyDeletehonestly. i totally agree. and oh my!! i miss those bikes so much. we were "poppin'" (:
Deletehonestly. i totally agree. and oh my!! i miss those bikes so much. we were "poppin'" (:
Delete