If I had ever seen a book with my name on the title I
honestly would be scared to read what I haven’t lived yet. I don’t think I would
go onto any chapters past right now. But I would be super curious to find out
what my life would be like. I just don’t honestly know if I could handle
reading everything in my future. But how would I know that the book was 100%
correct. If I read it I would see what the book had in store for my future, but
then I could always do something just a little different that could affect how
my whole future turns out. If I would want to reread any chapters I would be
the chapters about my childhood. I would want to know everything that had
happened again. I would want to know everything up until I got adopted. I want
to remember what my childhood was like until I was about 6 years old. That’s when
everything had changed and that’s really all I can seem to remember. So if I found a book with my name as the title, I honestly wouldn't go any further than what I am at right now.
everyone says that they would be scared to read past the age they are now. i would want to but not too far
ReplyDelete