Friday, September 30, 2016

The Zombies Are Marching

If there were zombies everywhere I would just want to be a zombie so I could go around killing everyone. I would already be dead so I wouldn’t have to worry that much about dying again. I would most definitely start by heading to peoples houses that I don’t like. I wouldn’t go by myself of course. I would take Brianna and Kacy with me just because we all have so much in common and we can’t stand the same people LMAO!! But then after we are done in Washburn we would take a little road trip to the outskirts of Metamora. We have a person or two out there that will be gone then… on our way to some other towns we will stop for some McDonalds. By the time all the zombies even start their way to Washburn Brianna had already had her baby so we will protect her little baby boy. We will keep him with us everywhere we go. Oh and I also forgot to mention that Kacy and I are the only ones that have been turned into zombies. We just keep Brianna with us so she won’t get hurt. So yeah im not sure if any of this would actually happen if zombies started coming my way… but I can say that I have a very huge imagination.

3 comments:

  1. You traitor, you would be the only one to want to become a zombie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree with Lane on this one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd have to agree with Lane on this one

    ReplyDelete